Without a water softener, the hard water we have in Amarillo can harm your tankless water heater and void the warranty.
Manufacturers of tankless water heaters recommend that their appliances use soft water. In fact, many of them will void the product warranty if they find hard water residue in the product.
- GE specifies in their warranty there is a maximum of 200mg/Liter (12 grains) hardness level for the equipment to work properly. The warranty does not cover failures of equipment due to poor water quality. GE MODEL GN94DNSRSA
- NORITZ states that their tankless water heater warranty becomes null and void with the use of untreated or poorly treated well water or water with high hardness levels or high PH levels. NORITZ MODEL NC250
- RHEEM indicates their warranty will not cover failures caused by operating the water heater in a corrosive or contaminated atmosphere caused by scale or mineral build-up. RHEEM MODEL RTG-84DV
- not having to frequently replace water related equipment
- reducing the buildup of soap scum in your bathroom and on your skin.
- decreasing the amount of soap needed for cleaning
- reducing hot water heating costs
How can you get Culligan Soft Water in your home?
It’s EASY, just pick up the phone, call (806) 341-9454 and say “Hey Culligan Man”!
Culligan has the soft water solution to fit your needs and budget starting as low as $32.95 a month.
Every Culligan Water Softener comes with our famous “Hey Culligan Man” service from our factory-trained, state-certified Culligan Man and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Local ReviewsWe had a tankless hot water heater installed in our home in 2003 and when we moved in 2011 it was still performing perfectly … we never required any service the entire 8 years! When we moved to our new home we installed a tankless hwh and a Culligan water softener. — Tom G., Amarillo, Texas
I have noticed a big, big difference in the water and don’t think I can get along without it. Culligan has great, great service and we recommend them because the water tastes so much better and is so soft you can hardly get the soap off! — J.A.M., Amarillo, TX
Keeps boiler clean and water tastes good. We recommend Culligan because of their great service! — Modern Cleaners, Amarillo, TX