Take your water to the next level of cleanA Culligan water softener does an amazing job of transforming hard water into soft water and eliminates the problems associated with hard water but a water softener doesn’t remove every contaminant that could be in your water. A water softener isn’t designed to remove sediment, silt, sand and other insoluble particulate matter common in well water. A water softener doesn’t remove residual disinfectants like CHLORINE found in city tap water.
- Hard, chlorinated tap water dries out skin and hair!
- Hard, chlorinated tap water smells bad and tastes worse!
- Chlorine byproducts can be inhaled and absorbed through the skin when bathing.
- Sediment and particulate matter can be a problem on well water and should be removed before the pressure tank.
- Soft/Filtered Culligan water leaves skin soft and hair silky.
- Soft/Filtered Culligan water cleans better and is gentler on skin and hair.
- Soft/Filtered Culligan water makes expensive cleansers and lotions even more effective.
- Soft/Filtered Culligan water saves you time and money on cleaning and cleaning products.
Add Whole House Filtration to Your Home:
Sediment Only: $15/month Sediment + Chlorine: $20/month[Whole House Filtration must be installed with a Water softener]
Whole House Filtration Offer:FREE Installation, a $200 value! If you already have a water softener we make it easy to get the extra protection and add Whole House Filtration!
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER:Get a Water Softener (just $48/month) and we will include Whole House filtration for FREE! A whopping $380 value! Talk to your Culligan Man for details.
What Filters Do and Do Not Remove
- Sediment filtration is used to remove particulate material like sand, silt and grit.
- Carbon filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water and are the primary media for refrigerator filters.
- Carbon filters are also effective at removing a number of deleterious chemicals and contaminants. These include: chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the water delivery system.
- Lead and other heavy metals are removed only by a specific type of activated carbon filter.
- Activated carbon filtration does not remove microbes, sodium, nitrates, fluoride, and hardness. Other methods like UV and reverse osmosis may be required to remove these.