- Soft water reduces soap use by up to 75% … there is NO reduction in soap use with these no salt devices.
- Soft water effectively and measurably reduces scale build up in hot water heaters … actual field tests indicate that there is virtually no difference between water run through an EasyWater device and RAW WATER!
- Soft water dramatically reduces water spots on glassware and shower doors … you can see the results. No change with Easy Water and other no salt alternatives.
- Soft water leaves hair silky and skin soft… EasyWater simply leaves a hole in your wallet.
Frequently Asked QuestionsSo if magnetic, no-salt, saltless and salt-free conditioners don’t truly give me the benefits of soft water, what are my options?Your options are pretty simple… For soft water, you NEED an ion exchange water softener. It’s the only thing that is scientifically proven to:
- Reduce Scale Build-up and so protect all of your plumbing, fixtures, and appliances.
- Cut soap, detergent and shampoo usage by up to 75% (that savings alone can generally more than pay for your softener)
- Cut hot water heating expenses by almost 30% (according to the University of New Mexico).
- Prevent soap-scum from building up on your shower doors.
- Eliminate hard water spots on your glasses and dishes.
- Utilize a Culligan Drinking Water System to remove the sodium and other impurities from your drinking water.
- Use Potassium Chloride in your water softener instead of Sodium Chloride
|Jimmy Lewis General Manager Culligan of Amarillo (806) 341-9454|